Attention Graduate Students!
It’s time to get your academic workout gear on and sign up for Grad Student Boot Camp! Let us help you tackle your research!
When: Tuesday, September 24 through Thursday, September 26.
- Choose the workshops you’d like to attend on the days and times that are most convenient for you
Where: Cooper Library
What: These interactive basic training workshops will help you discover important tools for use in your graduate studies.
Learn strategic maneuvers to make your research and writing time more productive:
- search for books, articles, and for other theses/dissertations
- plagiarism, copyright, and fair use
- the writing resources on campus that will help you take on your thesis or dissertation
- your subject librarian and how they can save you time and help you find valuable research
- learn about RefWorks and how it can help you create bibliographies and manage your resources
- find out what the Career Center has to offer
Why: You’ll leave with search strategies and a list of resources for your research project, a better understanding of writing in an academic environment, and an awareness of people on campus who you can contact if you need help later on in your work.
Go to http://www.clemson.edu/libreg/ to sign up.
Hurry, space is limited!